Promotional Fee Structure for Academic Year 2022 – 2023
Terms and Conditions:
- The above fee structure takes effect from September 2022.
- Each academic year comprises 3 terms.
- For a new enrolment, the total fees payable is the application fee, registration fee, deposit, technology fee and one term’s fee.
- The above fees do not include cost of books, uniform, meals, stationery, field trips and external examinations.
- The deposit is only refundable with a full one term’s written notice of withdrawal on/before the first day of the term that the student is leaving
the school prior to withdrawal. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the refundable deposit.
- Fees have to be paid within the first two weeks of each term. A penalty of 2% will be levied for late payment of fees.
- Fees paid are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Subject to approval by the Ministry of Education, the school reserves the right to adjust fees by giving a term’s notice.